Thursday, April 17, 2008

Peanut Pingel

Well after a long couple of weeks of being sick, an evening in the hospital dehydrated, and losing 8 lbs... we finally have a picture of our baby!!! It was soooo amazing!! I even teared up a bit. I know at this point, once you have seen one, you have seen them all, but still, it's always soo neat when it is your own! So without further ado here is Peanut Pingel....

The doctor said that everything looked great and the heartbeat was great also. It is 169 beats per minute. Anything over 100 is considered good! So we are good to go and in great shape. Now if we can just get me not hugging the toilet everyday I would be much happier!!!

2 comments:

Mr. Volkman said...

The baby looks just like Dan!
Congratulations Guys - Tony

The Volkman Family said...

HA! I was just coming to leave a comment that says the same thing as Tony's. SCARY....this is what happens when you've been married for almost 5 years. I wonder what other scary things will happen ;) Love ya hon!