Monday, May 5, 2008

Mommy Update Take 2...



It seems I spoke a bit too soon!!! I had a pretty good week last week. NO vomiting, and at this point that is a good week.. LOL Thursday was the first day in a long time that I had no nausea. It was our turn to the the concession stand for Noah's baseball and I was feeling good so I went to help.. I really sat in a chair most the time, helping out here and there.

Anyway I woke up Friday morning at 6:30am and began vomiting. At 10:30 I went to the doctor and she sent me to the ER. At 3:30 I was sent home from the ER feeling a bit better. At 5 I started vomiting again, so I called the doctor and ended up back in the ER and getting admitted. I was in the hospital until Sunday evening around 5.

I am glad to be home and laying in my own bed!!!! I am feeling a bit better.. Dan woke me up at 3:30am to take my meds, so hopefully staying on them every six hours around the clock will help some. We will see. The one good thing is that I am losing weight. Not really the ideal way to do it... Friday morning at the doctor I had lost a total of 12 lbs. I am sure I have lost even more by now.

Babyzilla....

0 comments: