Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wow it's been a long time!!!

I have not posted in a while I just noticed. Lots has gone on and going to go on here in the Pingel household...

Noah tried out for a baseball team where he would be playing with boys older than him and in a higher level.. He made it!!! I am soo amazed each time I see him play at what a natural ability he has! This mom could not be prouder of her boy!!!

Back about 3 weeks ago when I had my last ultrasound I ended up getting a free ride to the hospital in an ambulance. That was quite scary. The doctors office had lost Josie's heart beat and then when they took my into ultrasound to find it, it was in the 80's.. that is very bad. So they rushed me off to St. John's. I later found out that they had an OR and team waiting on me to do an emergency c-section. Thank GOD everything was ok and I did not have to have one. I did spend the night though... Things have been good since then.

I go on Monday the 10th for my final ultrasound before Josie arrives. We will get to see how big she is. 3 weeks ago she was 5lbs and 13ozs so we assume she will be about 7lbs or so... but you never know! I will also be going to my doctor to set up a date for my induction.. I assume it will be the 17th of Nov. I want to go a bit early since she is due the week of Thanksgiving. This way I will have a bit of time to get adjusted and healed before the big holiday.

One week from today is a big day.. My wonderful husband will be turning 30... yes that is right the BIG 3-0... he is not looking forward to it.. I took it well when I turned 30.. him.. not so much!

Then on the 26th Dan and I will celebrate 3 years of wonderful wedded bliss! It seems like it has been much longer than that. (Not in a bad way) just longer. We have only known each other for 4 1/2 years now.. I can't hardly remember my life without him. I have to say I am truly blessed to have him. He is soooo good to me... (most days). He has been a trooper through this whole pregnancy.. and taken good care of me, as has Noah. Not too many eight years old would clean out their mothers barf bucket because she could not even get out of bed! Well my Noah did.. many times! He is sooo loving and compassionate.. A character I hope he never loses and that I prayed he would have even when I was pregnant with him.

Well we have a lot to look forward to the rest of this month. I can not tell you how excited I am to see Dan's face when he sees his daughter for the first time and see how he reacts to it all. That is what I am most looking forward to, besides seeing her myself. I can say though that I have been threw this once before and have an idea of what to expect.. where he has not, and had no idea what he is in for!!! All the love, emotion, and excitement!

Well I think I am done rambling for now. I will post again on Monday once I know how big Josie is and what the plan is for her birth!

Stephanie

0 comments: