Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Move Much??!!??

Let me tell you, this little girl is one active baby!!! I don't ever remember Noah being soo active or active at any certain times.

From 5-9 in the evening she moves NON-STOP!!!! It is the craziest thing. I am also now starting to show enough to where you can see my belly move around.

This past Saturday morning I was in bed sleeping and all was calm. Dan walked in and said in a loud tone, "Loveybumpkins it is time to get up". Next thing I know Josie is kicking, punching and rolling all over.. as if to say, "Mommy, daddy wants you up"!!! It was too funny. I had Dan come over and feel it. It was the 1st time he had gotten to feel her move. It was a great moment for us both. I think it really helped him connect and see that there really is a Josie in there!

0 comments: