Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Noah and Baseball



















I know I have been doing a lot of talk about Josie and not much about Noah and this is a FAMILY blog. So here is an update on Noah....



He is semi enjoying his summer. We don't have a lot of money to go do all the things he would like to, but we do what we can!



He is not too thrilled about Josie. He REALLY wanted a brother. He asked if we could take her out and put a boy back in. I said it's not that easy.



He is still playing ball like never before. He just gets better and better. He drives me nuts with this ball that he has.. he is always throwing it in the house. It is a squishy ball so it won't break anything, but every time I turn around he is throwing it at a wall or something. He just loves the game that much!



The Vipers are not doing so well this season. They are 0-9. We still have 3 games left. We are hoping to pull out at least one win! They keep getting better and better, so I am confident that they can do it!



Noah is trying out for a Bantom I team. He would be playing up. If he makes it, he will be on 2 teams next spring.. the Vipers and the Bantom I team (they don't have a name yet). So we are excited about that. Dan is excited since he will get to sit back and watch Noah play for once. He has always coached Noah, if he plays up he will not be a coach for that team.



Enjoy the pictures. One is this years Baseball pic of Noah and the other of the team.



We are getting ready for 3rd grade. I can not believe that MY baby is going to be in 3rd grade. Boy how time flies.



I will keep you posted and let you know if he make the other team.

0 comments: