Friday, January 9, 2009

Brings us to now...

I left out a few things in the last post I wanted to add....

Nov 15th, Dan turned 30..
Dec 27th, I turned 31...
New Years Eve was pretty much uneventful.. We were all in our bed, Dan snoring and Noah brought in the new year with me and went to sleep. I was making a bottle for Josie as she was screaming. She wanted to bring it in right.. LOL

I also forgot to mention that in the middle of all this Noah made a baseball team playing with boy's that are 10 and under.. He has started his winter warm-up with the Vipers and the Bad News Birds.. He will be on 2 teams this year. He has been on fire at the batting cages. I can't wait to see him hit once the season starts.. My license plates say "RSLGGR" on them.. if he hits like he has been at the cages.. my plates will be oh SOOOO true!!!

Noah is also playing basket ball. His 1st game is tomorrow. I will post some pictures. I can't wait to see him play. He is one of the top two kids on the team.

That brings us to today.. Dan works, Noah back in school and Josie and I are still trying to figure this mommy of a baby thing out! We have great days and we have bad days. She is sleeping in her swing as I type. So sweet!!! Yesterday at the doctor she was 10lbs 7ozs.. She is growing soo fast. I pick up her 1 month pictures next week. I will post them once I get them. Till my next post.. whenever that may be.. Enjoy life, every moment, the good and bad!!!!!

0 comments: